Jenny has over 20 years of experience as a Senior Mental Health Social Worker working across Private Practice, Private hospitals, Clinics & Government organisations. She holds an accreditation with the Australian Association of Social Workers(AASW) as an Accredited Mental Health Social Worker (AMHSW), (BA, Social Work) (Honors)
Jenny works with people from 12 yrs into adulthood.
- She has experience working with:
- Depressive Symptoms
- Trauma and Post traumatic Stress
- Grief and Loss
- Complicated grief
- Post Natal Depression and Emotional regulation for all groups of people.
- Anger management
- Stress management
- Relationship and communication skills
- Dementia and Advanced aged support
- Relaxation and mindfulness
- School refusal
Jenny also works with a large number of adolescents and parents in supporting their Mental health with skills-based therapy and has experience conducting skills-based groups.
Jenny has a special interest in working with Culturally diverse groups of people and PTSD.
Jenny is adept in practicing focused psychological strategies including, CBT, DBT, ACT.
Jenny accepts private patients, NDIS participants and is able to see patients under Mental Health Care plans