Affiliates are like-minded practitioners who own independent businesses to us, but operate out of our hub. If you are interested in their service you will need to contact them using their contact information below.
Kids Dig Food offers specialised nutrition and dietetics services dedicated to helping kids and families enjoy mealtimes together, with friends and in their wider community. Kids Dig Food has been based in Brisbane and Moreton Bay regions since 2013.
We help children who:
- Are fussy, picky or difficult to feed, or have limited food variety
- Have struggles with food due to Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD) and sensory processing challenges
- Consistently and persistently refuse food or selectively exclude whole food groups
- Appear to be disinterested in food
- Have growth or weight concerns (under or overweight)
- Have nutrient deficiencies, constipation or special diets e.g. vegetarian
- React to food (suspected or diagnosed food allergy or intolerance)
- Have food refusal and food aversions related to a history of food allergies or intolerance
We help parents and carers:
- Feel supported and confident with feeding their picky eater.
- Improve family mealtime and feeding dynamics between parents, carers and children to prevent and correct feeding problems and counterproductive feeding practices.
- Help parents feed their child with special needs inclusively, in the context of the family.
- Ensure that their child is getting adequate nutrition for their age and development.
- Manage concerns about their child’s weight using a weight-neutral, non-diet approach.
- Start solid foods for infants and help children to eat developmentally appropriate textures.
- Adapt meals to be suitable for children with food allergies.
1300 971 609
Mob 0413 433 144
Fax 07 3036 6809
PO Box 138, North Lakes QLD 4509